Microsoft’s Office 365 for Business is Microsoft’s is a set of messaging and collaboration software and services. Because Office 365 is cloud-based it delivers improved communications and productivity to businesses of all sizes, but is particularly beneficial to small and medium sized business that may not have the internal resources to managed on-site hardware and systems.
However, setting up and managing Office 365 for Business can be complicated and may require skills that are not available within your organisation. Halsnet and Microsoft have come together to provide set-up management and support services for Office 365 for Business.
As Microsoft Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions partners, we are accredited with the technical skills and support service levels to help you with your Office 365 set up, email migration and on-going support. We have also direct access to Microsoft’s partner support and advisory services so you can rest assured that any of your Office 365 technology challenges will be addressed at the appropriate level.
Office 365 Business Essentials
- Business class email, calendar, and contacts synced across nearly all devices, including most modern smart phones
- Online versions of Office that can be accessed through your browser. Including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- File storage and sharing with OneDrive for Business and SharePoint with 1 TB storage/user
- Online meetings, IM and HD video conferencing
- Intranet sites for your teams
- Corporate social network to help employees collaborate across departments and locations
Office 365 Business Premium
Same features as Office 365 Business Essentials and also including:
- Full, installed Office applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote on up to 5 PCs or Macs
- Office on up to 5 tablets and phones for the full, installed Office experience
Try before you buy! We are offering a 30-day, 25-user free trial of Office 365 Business Premium. No commitment, no obligations.